Exercise: Viewpoint

This exercise asked me to pick a theme and use a digital camera to take photos of objects surrounding that theme. I chose The morning after. I selected a beer keg, two packs of ibuprofen, a mug of tea and a bottle of whisky. I then used my phone to take the photos of the objects, I altered the perspective and positioning of the objects to get more creative shots.









I then used my Ipad to create some sketches of these images. I played around with different formats, I had some images that were long and thin and then drew others in rectangles.





This was my favourite and my final piece as it represents the idea better. I had my Whisky and Beer Keg far away, which reflects how I don't want to think about them and keep them as far away from me as possible. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract Cities

Exercise: Giving Information

Importance of Critique