Exercise: Client Visuals

Exercise: Client Visuals

For this exercise I was asked to pick two illustrations and reverse engineer them to discover what the client visual would've looked like. I tried to take the illustrations I chose and reproduce them with as fewer lines as possible so it would achieve as much of the same effect so a client can imagine more what the final piece will look like.

The two illustrations I chose were by Maurice Sendak and Oliver Jeffers respectively. I love both of these gentleman's styles. 








Here were both my client visuals, I for this to work I thought the most important thing was capturing the emotions and facial expressions of the characters, because these were people and had faces and weren't just objects, one line that isn't in the right place can completely change the whole image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract Cities

Exercise: Giving Information

Importance of Critique