The beginning


Ive officially started my graphic design degree at OCA and Im so enthusiastic and eager to start, overall I consider myself to be a very creative person, I enjoy graphic design and art in my spare time, and even at a young age began to produce designs for other people, mainly small pieces such as youtube banners. From a young age this set off a spark, and from then I've wanted to progress my skills as much as possible. Starting this degree is the beginning of not only my career but the beginning of a path of self expression. Having something to work towards and complete will give me the opportunity I've been looking for to progress my skills and produce work I'm proud of. I want this course to further my understanding of graphic design and the skills required to be successful at it in the years to come

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abstract Cities

Exercise: Giving Information

Importance of Critique